Tired of moving your conventional noisy gas lawn mower around?
Covered here are the best bagging lawn mowers which create next to no sound and give you smooth operation.
With a dependable lawn mower, you can ease your work and employ least effort to get the job done. With exclusive features, your next lawn mower can be the newest addition to your lawn.
We recommend going for the EGO Power+ LM2001-X 56V 7.5Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Lawn Mower with Battery & Charger Kit, 20″
- 1 10 Best Bagging Lawn Mower
- 1.1 1. Greenworks 16-Inch 10 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25142:
- 1.2 2. EGO Power+ LM2001-X 56V 7.5Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Lawn Mower with Battery & Charger Kit, 20″:
- 1.3 3. Sun Joe MJ500M Manual Reel Mower w/Grass Catcher | 16 inch:
- 1.4 4. Greenworks 20-Inch 5-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower with Grass Catcher 25072
- 1.5 5. Worx WG779 40V (4.0AH) Cordless 14″ Lawn Mower with Mulching Capabilities and Intellicut, Dual Charger, 2 Batteries
- 1.6 6. Sun Joe MJ402E Electric Lawn Mower | 16 inch | 12 Amp:
- 1.7 7. GreenWorks MO40L02 G-MAX 40V 21″ Self-Propelled Dual Port Mower, Battery and Charger Not Included:
- 1.8 8. Black & Decker MM2000R 13 Amp 20 in. Electric Lawn Mower:
- 1.9 9. PowerSmart PS76215A Cordless Lawn Mower, Red and Black:
- 1.10 10. Kobalt 40-volt Brushless Lithium Ion 20-in Cordless Electric Lawn Mower:
- 2 Points to consider when buying a bagging lawn mower
- 3 How to take care of your bagging lawn mower?
10 Best Bagging Lawn Mower
1. Greenworks 16-Inch 10 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25142:
With an easy push to start option, this lawn mower is what comes close to giving you a dependable power performance. The easy plug and go feature of the lawn mower gives you the perfect flexibility to handle the device with comfort. Light weight and compact in many ways, this lawn mower helps you catch all your clippings with ease. Here are some of best features of the 16 inch corded lawn mower:
- Very powerful 10 Amp motor that delivers perfect thrust to cut through grass
- A reliable 16 inch cutting deck helps in completing the job efficiently and in less time.
- Two in one feature helps in mulching and rear discharge with ease.
- Easily maneuver around with efficient 7 inch rear wheels and 6 inch front wheels.
- Adjust the height of the device for a variety of cutting options, depending on your requirement.
- Perfect for small yards and built for unlimited runtime.
- Store even in compact spaces with easy folding handles.
- Not suitable for large yards.
2. EGO Power+ LM2001-X 56V 7.5Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Lawn Mower with Battery & Charger Kit, 20″:
Skeptical about buying an electrical lawn mower for your garden? Well, the EGO Power+ will put all your doubts to end with its superior features over your usual gas powered lawn mower. One mow is all it will take for you to get rid of all your doubts and assumptions about getting one for your garden. Take a look at the features of the EGO Power+ and decide if it is worth a buy.
- Durable performance of batteries gives almost 90 minutes of cutting time in one charge.
- Complete battery kit included in the setup which includes a rapid charger and advanced arc lithium 7.5Ah 56 V batteries
- Compact performance which helps in upright storage of the device and convenient folding options.
- Constructed to face the extremities of the weather.
- Significantly lighter in spite of its electrical built.
- Requires minimal effort to unfold and convert into a fully useable lawn mower in no time.
- Easy and quick battery charging with ample runtime.
- Might be an expensive investment.
- Costly to replace batteries.
3. Sun Joe MJ500M Manual Reel Mower w/Grass Catcher | 16 inch:
Are you looking for a non electrical bagging lawn mower option? If so, this could be your next purchase for this particular model is a push model with a reasonable cutting width, offering ample scope for a lawn of small to medium size. The lawn mower performs really well in this category and will make a great addition to your gardening tools this season. Get to know about the features of this grass catcher right here:
- The mower operates without any power and needs to be pushed for clipping the grass.
- Impressive 16 inch cutting width ensures that the mower provides efficient operation each time.
- With 4 position adjustments, you can adjust the height of the mower to suit your requirement.
- Catches up to 6.6 gallons of grass at a time
- Weighs 22 lbs
- Professional grade steel blades work seamlessly to provide best cutting efficiency
- Ergonomic cutting width perfect for a small to medium size lawn
- Easy to carry and store
- Might be tricky to operate since these require manual pushing.
- Delicate to handle.
4. Greenworks 20-Inch 5-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower with Grass Catcher 25072
For a greener and cleaner garden, you can opt for the no mess lawn mower from Greenworks gets the job done in no time and with so much less effort. The 20 inch blade of the mower provides a very efficient way to get the job done. Get to know about the features of this mower right here:
- The product comes with a 4 year warranty.
- Weighs 31.8 pounds
- 20 inch wide blades for efficient cutting.
- Can be used ergonomically for small to medium size lawns,
- Provides 2 in 1 feature of mulching and bagging
- Can be adjusted for 9 different height levels for ease of use.
- Different front and rear wheels provide easy maneuvering capability.
- Silent operation does not disturb you or your surroundings.
- Might take effort and power to move around
- Might be difficult to operate if height of grass is more.
5. Worx WG779 40V (4.0AH) Cordless 14″ Lawn Mower with Mulching Capabilities and Intellicut, Dual Charger, 2 Batteries
Designed with a unique Intellicut technology, this is a dual performance, efficient baby in this race. It gives you a lot many utility options, which help in using the product with flexibility, as an when required. Take a look at the features of the Worx cordless mower:
Mulch or bag, whichever you like, with this flexible option laden lawn mower that helps you going season after season of fresh trimmed lawns.
Easily adjust the settings of the mower to suit your requirement, no matter what the season might be.
compact and foldable, which makes it easy to store and use in a flexible motion.
- Can be easily maneuvered to desired location, given its compact and light weight design.
- Presence of two interchangeable power modules provides 40 V of power for easy operation.
- Highly versatile for quick and easy movement anywhere and everywhere.
- Batteries of the Worx device can be used along with any other Worx device.
- Battery life is limited but works decent on Eco mode.
6. Sun Joe MJ402E Electric Lawn Mower | 16 inch | 12 Amp:
Gas and fumes from your old lawn mower might be giving you a headache, which is why you should give up on them and choose an electric alternative like this one. Get a cleaner and greener lawn in no time with this economic and reliable lawn mower which can trim your garden with efficiency. Take a look at the features of the Sun Joe:
- The mower comes with a 9.3 gallon rear bag for quick and easy disposal of the trimmed grass.
- Can be easily used for a lawn which is small or at most mid sized.
- The powerful motor of the device clears a 15 inch wide path at a time.
- No fuss start; reliable and effortless operation.
- Durable steel blade helps in cutting a 15 inch wide path at a time, involving less effort and time for the user.
- Can be manually adjusted for 6 different heights, according to suitability.
- Compact and light weight for easy maneuver around your lawn.
- Unlimited run time with reliable corded electric supply.
- It does not mulch, which means that you will have to cut the grass and empty the clippings manually.
7. GreenWorks MO40L02 G-MAX 40V 21″ Self-Propelled Dual Port Mower, Battery and Charger Not Included:
What if you were told that your garden mowing routine need not be tiring anymore? With the GreenWorks self propelled mower, your job gets easier every time you need to mow your garden and clear off those long weeds and grasses. The device can be propelled on similar batteries from another Green Works device. Take a look at the features of this self propelled mower that can be the next addition to your devices
- Can be stored vertically or horizontally, as per requirement.
- Offers 3 in 1 functionality
- Quick and effortless start up with instant start option.
- Saves storage space in garages with its vertical storage option.
- Provides mulching, rear bagging, and side discharge functions on one go.
- Requires hassle free starting options with one button support.
- Saves time and energy with dual battery support, while one stays in backup and other propels the machine.
- Battery support not included with the device.
8. Black & Decker MM2000R 13 Amp 20 in. Electric Lawn Mower:
When looking for a reliable and dependent electric lawn mower for your lawn, settle for nothing but the best when it comes to efficiency and performance. The Black and Decker lawn mower is designed to offer both at the comfort of a price that will beat your imagination. This is another ergonomic lawn mower that will have you moving around, keeping your lawn uptight and clean. Take a look at the features of the mower to decide if it is worth a buy:
- Provides a 20 inch cleaning width option that helps you get rid of overgrowth.
- Variety of height adjustment options which add feasibility of use.
- Convenience of storage and maintenance.
- Convenient grass collection bag for overseeing fills.
- Provides triple action benefits of mulching, bagging and side discharge.
- With 7 different height settings, you can easily pick one as per your suitability.
- Its unique design allows you to cut up the area around the fences and the flower beds easily.
- Nylon bag has a capacity of 13 gallons to collect all your fills.
- Battery performance might show some issues.
9. PowerSmart PS76215A Cordless Lawn Mower, Red and Black:
Looking for convenient and feasible cordless lawn mowers? The PowerSmart cordless lawn mower comes with more than 60 tools to provide the best functionality. With a light weight design, the lawn mower proves to be a reliable option for the maintenance of your lawn. Check out the features of the Power Smart cordless lawn mower to assess its utility for your lawn:
- Easy and quick start up option for easy use.
- Battery operated for a convenient run time.
- Extremely light weight for easy mobility.
- With only 23 lbs of weight on it, the machine proves to be quite easy to move around and carry anywhere you like.
- Simply press a safety button to start the machine and then, pull the trigger up towards you to start using the mower.
- Can be adjusted for 5 different levels for ease of use.
- With a variety of tools and settings, it might be quite tedious for someone to complete the setting for optimum and relevant use.
10. Kobalt 40-volt Brushless Lithium Ion 20-in Cordless Electric Lawn Mower:
If you are looking for a cordless option for your next lawn mower, then you can certainly consider going for this Kobalt mower. Although it does not include any batteries, it manages to earn a stark reputation for the impeccable quality of its performance and unbeatable electric features, which you can get to know about, right here:
- One of the best durable options with compatible steel deck.
- Absolutely cordless option, requires batteries for operation.
- Noiseless operation with solid built that offers a resilient performance.
- Works well from season to season and provides better performance when run on authentic batteries.
- In spite of its steel built, the mower offers easy and quick mobility with its ergonomic functionality.
- Batteries can be installed and removed with ease.
- Flimsy grip which causes trouble in maneuvering the device.
- Might not work on longer grass and weeds.
Points to consider when buying a bagging lawn mower
Planning to buy a lawn mower? Here is what you should keep in mind before picking one for yourself.
1. Area of Lawn
Not all lawn mowers are designed to mow a large lawn or a small one. Enquire before purchasing one and pick an option which matches the approximate area of your lawn. If you interchange your selection with a mower which is designed for another type of lawn, you might come to regret your decision.
2. Height of the seat:
You should not have to bend or struggle with the height of the handles of your mower, if at all you need to maneuver it with ease. Choose a mower with multiple height settings, so that it can be operated and adjusted by different users.
While there is no rule that a product from a given brand might always be perfect, it is worthwhile to check out brands which you already own, so that you may be able to use their accessories with your new mower.
4.Type of Surface:
Depending on the area of storage available with you, you might want to go for a steel deck or plastic deck mower, which would determine its durability and resiliency for future use. Always choose an option which offers durability, since this is going to be a hefty investment, which is bound to ask for commitment of huge funds.
5. Type of Grass:
When choosing your new lawn mower, consider the type of grass that you usually require removing from your lawn. Some people are quite regular with mowing their lawn, which is why they hardly have any overgrowth. However, if your lawn gets an overgrowth of grass which is more than 3 inch in height, you might want to consider choosing options which are specifically designed for the purpose.
By following this quick buying guide for your next lawn mower, you can pick the best option to suit your requirement and last with you for a long time.
How to take care of your bagging lawn mower?
Taking care of your lawn mower is of utmost importance if you wish to make it last for a long time. Ensure that your mower is stored in the correct position and remains protected from harsh environment conditions. Always run your mower on authentic batteries and replace any damaged parts to ensure that the mower continues to operate at optimum level.